Punch cards are a highly successful loyalty and client retention program that is inexpensive and easy to administer. This pack of 25 full-color professionally designed loyalty punch cards are a proven method of increasing retail sales and client retention in your salon. These punch cards are specifically engineered to develop deeper relationships with salon clients and substantially enhance client loyalty. Each card is 3.5" wide and 2" tall.
The salon business is definitely a high-touch business environment and everyone is looking for steals and deals. Why not reward your clients for coming to see you for services and for buying their retail in your salon? This will keep them loyal and encourage them to come back to your salon more often. Our punch card frequent buyer programs are easy to create and administer in the salon.
Here’s how you do it:
- First, establish the value a client needs to spend to earn each punch. This could be one salon service, one visit, or a retail product purchase of a particular minimum amount.
- Next, establish the value of a fully punched card. This is what the client gets when they redeem a fully punched card. This could be a free retail product, a free service, a gift certificate, a percentage off their next service, or any combination of the these.
- Place cards in predominate locations at the front desk and/or at stations.
- After a service or retail purchase, fill in the client’s name, value for each punch, award for completed punch card and expiration date, and present a completed card to every client.
- Once services are rendered or retail is purchased, punch the card for your client.
- Each time your client returns, ask for her punch card. Once the card is filled with punches, award a gift for a completed card. Keep track of your awarded gifts for accounting purposes.
The cards include 5 punch sections, a section describing what each punch represents, an expiration date, and a write-in area where the salon can describe what the client gets after 5 punches.
These cards are for salon Retail purchases and not for salon services. Salon Service Frequent Buyer Program Punch Cards are sold saperately.